Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sun and water

First things first though...
Laura, do you recognize the view?
I believe you sat here too ;)

This is the view over downtown from the ladies toilet in the bar up Torni hotel.
Oh yes...
To take these shots I sat on the toilet seat and simply turned my camera.
The justice?
The men don't get a view like this... heh.
Do click on the image to make it bigger.

Today the girls and I visited old friends.
With the kids it was all about water games.


It started with just the splash ball, but grew into bowls of water.
Why do you think Robin looks so pleased with himself?



Because he got a perfect hit on Saara from the upper deck.
She was not expecting it...


We are old neighbors. Saara and Robin were born just two months apart, Miranda is two years younger.


And even the smallest of the lot got into the water fun.


It didn't even get that hot today...
Tomorrow is supposed to be a scorcher.


I really want to go back to the botanical gardens, we'll have to see if the kids are in the mood.

1 comment:

  1. I just said to myself, that looks like the restaurant from 13 stories up in her new blog header. I don't think that was my exact view though, I didn't use the bathroom up there. My views are a little different than yours. LOL that you sat on the toilet for the photos though. You are having scorchers and we are having Finnish weather. 65F here today. Looks like the kids were having a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Oh do tell :)