Or so my calendar says.
June 16th in fact.
Bah.
It is flippin' 13C out there.
Windy.
Cold.
There's an occasional ray of sunshine.
But it's still cold.
Well, ok... it would be warm if it were early March.
Then again I shouldn't be surprised.
It's Midsummer week...
hah.
I remember one Midsummer's Eve it hailed...
I've spent several at a summer cottage/sailboat wearing my winter jacket and wool socks.
How come you only remember the ones you were cold, wet and miserable?
And not the ones that were blissfully warm and summery?
Strange.
I mentioned my honeysuckle a few posts back, here it is climbing up the apple tree:

I know it's kinda hard to tell, but click on it, and find the white blooms.
I'm off to brave the cold and go to the grocery store.
Because I have to.
We need dinner.
And Honey Nuts Cheerios apparently :)
can you believe how cold it's been, here too, but of course a little warmer than you. If it's midsummer week then it was just about a year ago I was up in your neck of the woods. I'd love to be there again. That was a trip I'll always remember, especially meeting you. If you get the chance to try banana nut cheerios, they are yummy!
ReplyDeletei know that's cool for you, but i'd enjoy a little cooler weather. it has been close to 100F all week here in Texas, with no relief in sight! ugh ...I'm saving my money for a pool :)
ReplyDeleteTunnustan että käyn täällä säännöllisesti ihailemassa kaikkea kaunista :) Olen vain turhan laiska jättämään kommentteja.
ReplyDeleteNelsson
nelsson.vuodatus.net