It was still nice enough to sit outside with friends :)

Friends from work and my sister-in-law. From left to right: Maija, Petra, Jenni and Sam.
I baked a veggie quiche (lots of herbs, cheese, red pepper, tomatos) and the cake you already saw. Saara made some yummy lemonade.

This little one slept pretty much through the day... getting hungry here. She's gaining a chin every time I see her, heh.. so cute.
Right now I'm up to my ears in minis. Trying to finish off everything for saturday's fair, I am getting there... only two days to go though... eeekk! Lucky fot me it's raining and cold outside so I have no distractions.

Niina's spent the last two nights sleeping over at different neighbor girls, only comes home to eat.. pretty much. Saara's got a friend sleeping over now. We in full summer mode here.
I'm off to have breakfast and then hit those minis again... I have seven more hydrangea stems to make, then I need to "plant" them in pots. I also need to make some mini foods from polymer clay today.
Tomorrow I'll panic.
Ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Oh do tell :)