Monday, June 08, 2009

potd 8.6. and a little more


Hello there :)
Would you like some strawberry cake?

---

What do mean what cake?!?
This one :D

Ok, ok... enough teasing..
I did a little (pun intended) baking today.
With polymer clay.

Not much else going on... lazy days.
I did find myself a new jacket while downtown today though, very cute.
I was in town because we went to see this:

I.loved.it.

Feel free to call me a trekkie.
I enjoyed how true it was to the original series as far as characters went.
Added bonus points for including Leonard Nimoy in the cast.
Once I got over the fact that Spock was played by the same guy who is the veeeeeeery scary Sylar in Heroes, that is... He fit the part though. As Sylar he gives me the heebie jeebies.

You know what my real problem was today when taking self portraits?
I kept looking myself in the eyes instead of the camera lens in the mirror.
duh.
I'll have to try again tomorrow.. maybe with the stand and remote control..
I won't have myself to stare back at, hehee.

Tomorrow, I hope to do some scrapping and laundry.
In the evening it's the miniature club meeting, we're making books.
I think I'll go google some spellbook pages now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh do tell :)