
Aaaahhh.. after days and days of rain and cold, there is finally sun.
However it is still cold, ha.
You just can't win.
I've been reading Pioneer Woman Photography most of the day (thanks Sharyn!) and have been learning a few new tricks. The first one being that pretty flare effect. I had no idea I could to that without photoshop! I love it.
I may have to read through the entire blog and start practicing more. Photo of the day may just go on through July as well ;)
It's so nice and quiet in our house. Except for the formula 1 cars on the tv. The kiddos have been delivered to my in-law's for a week. Oh the fun we will have... In our plans for the nest week: go see the Star Trek movie (yes, we are nerds), scrapbooking, daily walks, working on Esther's house (that's miniature) and meeting friends.
Yesterday was the miniature fair, it was good fun as always. Hectic , tiring on your feet, but fun. All photos from there are on Saara's camera so I won't be able to show those until next Sunday.
You can see pictures of what I bought on my miniature blog, link in the sidebar :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Oh do tell :)