Sunday, June 21, 2009

Through my viewfinder


We took a little walk downtown today.

And met someone interesting...


...don't you think?

We sat at a café and watched the tourists :)
Plenty of them around as most of the Finns were still spending the Midsummer weekend at their summer cabins.


Had coffee and pastries.


The smallest one ate a very BIG cinnamon roll.



And guess what?
It was sunny!


Something I can't understand in the background.

I can't see the point in buying a ridiculously priced handbag.
That is ugly.
And has someone else's initials on them...
Could be just me... ;)

Personally, I'd rather carry something like this:

Made me smile.
Almost giggled out loud.
Reminded me of a dog I knew.
Looked exactly like this, his name was Leevi.

Saw purely magical dolls made by Tuija Leinonen.
One of these days I'm going to get one for myself.
They are so ethereal.




My favorite of today.

You can't beat aqua and red.

I also found two pieces of art I'd love on my wall.


I have a thing for sea horses.

Now if it only hadn't been 250 euros... sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh do tell :)