

These two came home on saturday and it's been a bit hectic since. There's a mountain of laundry, bickering and a lot of "Mooommmmmmm! I'm staaaaarving!!!"
Saturday was a lovely sunny, even sweltering day.
Then this rolled in:
It was a good time to snuck under the covers in bed with my thick book.
Oh hey.. the PRIZE.
For the question I sent out in the previous post to make you all crawl out of the woodwork..
I've decided I'll send a sampling of my favorite chocolates to the winner.
That should make you comment..ha!
I know you are out there.. more than three...

I had a tast of this also! Sitting on a tram 3T sightseeing Helsinki at 8.30PM. And I was not the only one looking for a dry spot and avoiding to get soaking wet, there were more than plenty of mates in a tram!
ReplyDeleteCan you believe how two beautiful girls can bring home so much rucuss and laundry? I can't believe how grown up Saara is looking. Chocolate...did someone say chocolate?? Does Finnish strawberries go along with that? Me please!
ReplyDelete