It's June 1st.
I don't care that the temp is only +16C (61F).
It's summer, I say.
I've been powertooling this morning.
Drrrrriiillllllling. Banging nails. Painting. Sewing.
It's all got to with the girls' playhouse.
New fun things going in there.
I'll show you tomorrow.
I just need that paint to dry...
Saara has a birthday party to go to at the local amusement park. Lets hope it doesn't start raining... because that would just suck.
Turn of the month also means a new design team gallery at AMLT.
Go check it out.
We had fun themes to work with
-using stickers
Cindy used a cool technique on her Sandy Toes lo.
-stitching on your page
Falyn's Something's Gotta Give had me giggling!
-the manufacturer assignment was KI Memories
Monica's Drum lo really is magical.
This is my favorite page of mine this month.
Can you see I like green?
Great doodling & flowers, recognize the skirt ! You definately like green, I think I'll do a lo on my pink fascination. Seeing as I bought another pair of pink shoes .... Haha come to think of it I do a lot of the lo's about me in pink, hmmmm
ReplyDeleteI love your layout! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOkay, so here is a little story for you. I noticed your friend Adrienne Lehtinen on 2peas because in the place where you are supposed to put your location, she had a comment about how she is dreaming of Finland. I'm originally from Finland and moved to the US when I was nine years old. It is always exciting for me to meet another Finn (or in Adrienne's case, someone who is married to a Finn). Anyway, to make a long story short, she told me about you and how you met and I decided to look you up. Isn't the internet cool or what?!
Hey girl! Love that page! Green is my fav color, so I was drawn to it right away!
ReplyDeleteGlad it's summer here (almost) too - although it's been in the 80's, not the 60's, so it feels good. :-)
Robin
Beautiful layout Sus! I will be waiting to see those playhouse photos.
ReplyDelete